Our online courses are designed to help doctors develop proven strategies to reduce stress, avoid burnout and bring more joy to their working day.
You can do the Shapes Toolkit online in two different ways. As the Beat Stress and Thrive! Course and membership community for individual doctors, or through a Shapes Toolkit Mastermind Online Group which can be commissioned by training hubs, federations and other organisations.
Online course 1 – Beat stress and thrive
What’s it all about?
Do you feel like you are…
- overwhelmed by the demands expected of you?
- using all your strength and mental energy just to survive the day job?
- lacking the headspace to take control and pay attention to your own wellbeing?
- on the edge and are one crisis away from not coping?
This course is a 4-week programme consisting of online modules. You will complete weekly assignments, take part in online group discussions and have focussed one-to-one coaching.
It is specifically designed for General Practitioners managing patient wellbeing and safety under the pressure of limited time and resources.
Here’s what we cover over the four weeks:
Week 1| Take control of your wellbeing: Look after your biggest asset
Week 2| Take control of your workload: Prioritise your time
Week 3| Take control of your work-life: Work better and smarter
Week 4| Take control of your future: Make the choice to do what you love
On top of the online webinar time, you also get access to our membership community which gives you:
- Access to a private Facebook group, where you can connect with fellow students
- One group coaching call and one webinar per month – a total of 24 extra CPD hours per year!
- An email “hotline” to submit your questions and send feedback
- A directory of handouts and practical tools
What you’ll gain
- Feel better physically and mentally
- Gain control of your work load
- Focus on the important and eliminate the unimportant
- Eliminate items on your ‘stress list’
- Design your working week
What to expect.
Every element of our programme is based on on the most reliable and complete academic evidence about what creates resilience in today’s workplaces..
Including video teaching and online content and course materials.
Useful assignments to help you to quickly put into practice and apply what you’ve learned.
Email support, Facebook Group and online coaching to support you all the way through.
– Senior Partner, East London
Meet your instructor.
Dr. Rachel Morris
Online courses have been developed and are delivered by Dr Rachel Morris and her team of coaches. Rachel has been on this journey herself and understands the unique challenges that doctors face.
Ways to stay in touch.
Join the community
Fill in just a few details to hear about the latest tools, services and resources designed to help GPs and others members of the Primary Care team become more resourceful and resilient in the workplace.