The Shapes Toolkit programme gives doctors and their teams a complete toolkit to help you be more productive, take control of your work and beat stress and thrive.
If you feel on the edge of burnout, or simply want to stay resilient, become more productive and regain control over your working life, this course is for you.
– Portfolio GP, North London
The Shapes Toolkit covers issues that you face in your daily work as a doctor such as:
- Trying to do more and more with diminishing resources
- Being overloaded with work, not having time to have one-to-ones with the team – finding that the important stuff is crowded out by the ‘urgent’
- Managing difficult relationships between team members and between partners
- Ineffective decision making within the partnership
- Meetings that are inefficient, infrequent and always out of time
- Staff being reluctant to change the way in which they work
The Shapes Toolkit will help you to:
- Prioritise your time and workload
- Recognise when you are heading towards burnout
- Increase your own wellbeing
- Identify and change the things that cause you stress at work
- Change your reaction to stressful events
- Have better conversations with your team
- Take control of things that you can control
- Identify when you are stuck in unhelpful patterns of behaviour, taking the ‘victim’ mentality
- Take control of your own career development
The Shapes Toolkit.
We use seven shapes to anchor key skills and provide a shared language for breaking through difficult situations with ease.
How the programme works.
The Shapes Toolkit is a one-day interactive workshop for groups of up to 16. Follow up group coaching or one-to-one coaching in Shapes is also available. Please contact us to book a place on the next open Shapes Toolkit Course
The Shapes Toolkit can also be delivered as an individual seminar or workshop focusing on a particular Shape, get in touch for more details.
You can find more detailed information about the Shapes Toolkit for your organisation in our brochure.
Ways to stay in touch.
Join the community
Fill in just a few details to hear about the latest tools, services and resources designed to help GPs and others members of the Primary Care team become more resourceful and resilient in the workplace.